YSR Navodayam Scheme in Andhra Pradesh for MSME 2019-20 [Eligibility Criteria, Loan, Application Form Process, Documents]
The Andhra Pradesh government started with the YSR Navodayam scheme for looking after the overall condition of micro, small and marginal workers. The state government will give the workers involved in different sectors financial help as per the rules of the entitled scheme. This, in turn, will improve the overall scenario of the MSME workers and it has been planned that near about 86000 workers will be cover throughout the state. Read the following part of the article to grasp better insight about eligibility criteria, documents required and other relevant information relating to the scheme.
|Name of scheme |
|AP YSR Navodayam scheme|
|Target group of scheme|
|Micro, small and medium sector workers|
|Main objective of scheme|
|Scheme launched in |
|Andhra Pradesh government|
|Scheme announced by |
|Date of scheme launch||Rupees 400 crores|
|MSME accounts to be considered||86000 accounts|
What are the highlighting features of scheme?
- Main objective of the scheme – The YSR Navodayam scheme has been started with the main motive of helping the small and medium enterprises of the state. This scheme shall help the workers deal with their financial crisis easily.
- Amount allotment for scheme – Andhra Pradesh state government has given a grant of 400 crores for betterment of MSME. The state government has promised to provide more grants that can be used in recent times for improving the condition of the workers in small and medium enterprises.
- Reservation for backward classes – As per state government rules, 50% reservation has been made for beneficiaries belonging to SC and ST category. It also includes the minority workers. Besides, 50% reservation has been made for the ones belonging to temple committees.
- Electricity facility given by state government –Some reservations have been announced by the cabinet in favor of the scheme as per which free electricity facility will be given to 200 units of scheduled castes. Resulting from this, a total of 15, 62,648 people will get electricity benefits from the above-said scheme.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme –The scheme has been launched for the workers in MSME sector struggling with financial crisis. Therefore, the state government is making every possible effort to make the scheme a success and help the workers.
What are the eligibility criteria for the scheme?
- Identity of beneficiaries – The YSR Navodayam scheme has been launched in Andhra Pradesh and so only MSME workers belonging to the state can avail the scheme benefits. Workers from other states cannot become part of the scheme.
- MSME workers – The workers involved in working as weavers, barbers, tailors and similar sectors are considered the beneficiaries of the scheme. However, workers engaged in other sectors not included under MSME are not applicable to take scheme benefits.
- Income details – The state government is yet to set limit on annual income depending on which the workers will be given the scheme benefits. They have to provide relevant documents at the time of registration for the scheme.
Documents required for the scheme
- Identity proof – As identity proof, the selected worker has to provide identity proof like Aadhaar card, ration card or Voter ID card. It should be required to check whether the candidate is a permanent dweller of the city or not.
- Annual income certificate – The income certificate is required to be submitted at the time of registration. Depending on the income limit, it will be decided whether the candidate can get the scheme benefit or not.
- Bank documents – Thebeneficiary has to submit bank documents like name of account holder, IFSC code, branch details and other relevant bank related information. The bank account should be linked so that the government can transfer the beneficiary amount directly in the linked bank account.
Details of online application procedure of scheme
The above said scheme is a newly launched one by Andhra Pradesh state government. The state government is yet to declare procedure of online registration. Maybe the state government will come up with a new portal relating the scheme. This will help the beneficiaries to stay updated about any information relating to the scheme. The MSME workers also have to frequently visit the site to gather information. As soon as it comes out, they will be the first one to know about it.
The cabinet has proposed to help almost 10000 barbers, tailors, weavers, and the like by proper implementation of the above said scheme in the state. As the condition of the MSME workers will improve, it can create more job opportunities to almost 75% in different industries covered under MSME.
- YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme In AP
- Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2019
- Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana In Punjab
- Free Electricity Scheme Delhi