YSR Cheyutha Scheme in AP 2019-20 [Eligibility, Application Form Process, Installment details, How to apply Online) (Rs. 75000 for SC / ST / BC / Minority Women)
There are several women who are living a marginal life in Andhra Pradesh. This is the reason the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy announced a women welfare scheme for the women of the state. The scheme is called YSR Cheyutha Scheme; the scheme will work for the marginal women by providing them the basic facilities. The scheme will provide money to the beneficiaries of the scheme so that they can live with dignity. The scheme was announced in the first half of 2019, the scheme will support the women belongs from SC, ST, and other minority communities of the state.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of announcement||June 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||SC, ST, OBC and minority women of 45 to 60 years old|
Important features of the Cheyutha Scheme AP
- Women’s welfare- YSR Cheyutha Scheme is welfare scheme for women, especially for them who belong from marginal communities. CM Jagan Mohan Reddy in his first cabinet has promised to launch several welfare schemes for the people of Andhra Pradesh, and this one of those. The objective of the scheme is to make the minor women who belong to 45 to 60 years old financially independent.
- Pension facility – Women who belong to SC, ST, and other minority groups, and age between 45 to 60 years old women from Andhra Pradesh. The women who will become the beneficiary of the scheme will receive pension on a yearly basis.
- Pension amount – According to the rules, the beneficiary will get 75,000 rupees by the state government.
- Payment method – According to the rule of the scheme the payment will not be transferred to the beneficiary’s account at once. The beneficiary will receive the money in four installments. The beneficiary will receive a pension amount of 19,000 rupees in a year. The money will be credited to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Eligibility criteria of the Cheyutha Scheme AP
- Eligible beneficiary: The scheme will be applicable only for the women who come from SC, ST, and OBC group. The scheme is applicable for the women who suffer from severe economic conditions and the women need to be the resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Eligible age- The women belong to the deprived section of the society age between 45 to 60 years old will gain the pension facility from the scheme.
- Residential proof – According to the rule of the scheme, the women from the minority groups who belong to Andhra Pradesh will be the beneficiary of the scheme. The beneficiary needs to be the legal resident to avail the facility of the scheme. In order to prove that, the candidates need to attach the residential proof along with the application that validates their claim to be the resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Identification proof- In order to avail the scheme, the candidates need to submit the copies of their ID like, voter card, ration card, etc. along with the application. The scheme will be applicable with authentic proofs.
- Age proof- As the scheme is only applicable for the women between 45 to 60 years old, thus the interested candidates are asked to submit their age proof during the time of application. The women who had crossed 45 and not crossed the age of 60 years will only avail the pension allotted by the scheme.
- BPL certificate- The scheme is applicable for the women who belong from the marginal economic class. This is the reason the women needs to submit BPL certificate during the time of application.
- Cast certificate- The scheme is applicable for the women who belong from SC,ST, and other backward communities. Therefore, the candidates need to produce caste certificate at the time of application.
- Account details- To maintain the transparency of the scheme, the money will be credited directly to the bank account of the beneficiary. Thus, the applicant needs to submit the bank account details during the application process.
Registration process of the scheme
As the scheme is just announced by the state government of Andhra Pradesh the registration process is not revealed yet. It is believed that as soon as the scheme is launched the authority will inform the people about the registration process.
It can be said that the Andhra Pradesh government has taken a commendable step by announcing a welfare scheme for the marginal women. The objective of the scheme is to make the destitute women financially independent. The women who belong to the lower class face several difficulties since their middle age. The scheme is designed to take them out from their bad condition by providing them financial assistance. It is believed that the scheme will provide them a better living and this is the reason the government is going to launch the scheme as soon as possible.
Other links –
- Sarbat Sehat Bima Punjab
- YSR Amma Vodi Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List
- AP Merit Scholarship Scheme Form