Vidya Lakshmi education loans and scholarships for Students
Education is an important asset in the life of any human. In India the rate of literacy is not very good and whoever wants to pursue higher education (either in India or in abroad) may not be able to do so because of lack of money. The Indian government has taken many efforts in promoting higher education the county by launching loans and scheme for the easy of students for taking loans and knowing about other related things.
A – Brief View on Vidya Lakshmi Online Web Portal
The Vidya Lakshmi Loan scheme launched by finance ministry of India on August of 2015, where students from across the nation can able to find education loan schemes provided by all banks of India in one place. The web portal of Vidya Lakshmi provides easy access for applying loans to all banks at one place, and also suggests suitable loan scheme based on the candidates eligible factor. Apart from providing easiness, the online portal of vidya lakshmi educational and scholarship lays strong initiative for improving literacy rates across the nation. The launch of Vidya Lakshmi Scheme has been a major success among students.
Features and benefits of the Vidya Lakshmi scheme
- In this website students can get all the information regarding educational loans, scholarships, and the banks associated with the scheme, etc. One need not got to different sites to know which banks offer education loans and at what interest rate. This portal has it all.
- Forms for educational loans are available in this website and one can fill the forms online of different banks. There is a single form for all the associated banks.
- The national scholarship portal is linked to this website so that students may apply for government scholarships.
- Students can also check the status of their loan application; so, one need not visit the bank for it. It makes the process very convenient for the students.
- Any kind of query that may be there can be asked by sending emails to the banks through this website. The site will provide the students with full assistance on educational loan issues.
- One the other end banks can also upload their processing status and download applications from the website.
- Through this websites students can apply for educational loans in up to 3 banks that are associated with the scheme.
Banks associated with this scheme
In this website you can apply for loan in banks such as IDBI Bank, State Bank of India, Viyaya Bank, Union Bank, Canara Bank, Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Dena Bank, Kotak Bank and Corporation Bank.
If a student wants to apply for educational loan under this scheme, then he or she needs to visit the website of the Vidya Lakshmi scheme and then create an account with a login Id and a password. After which the student can fill up the common educational loan application along with all the required details and submit it. With the single you students can apply to 3 banks. The student will be guided throughout the process.
Below Mentioned Table discussed the FAQ raised by Students across the nation
|S.No||Common Raised Questions by Students||Relevant Answers|
|1||What is Vidhya Lakshmi Scheme?||It’s a scheme which enables students to apply for various education loan scheme offered by various banks at one place.|
|2||Whether students from across the nation can apply for loans from vidya lakshmi portal?||Yes! Students from all over the nation can apply in vidya lakshmi portal.|
|3||In What Banks students can able to attain loans from Vidya Lakshmi Portal?||Currently there are over 10 banks registered in vidya lakshmi scheme, from which students can avail there loans. Very soon those registered bank numbers will be increased.|
|4||Are there any eligibility criteria for availing loans under vidya lakshmi scheme?||Yes! Though banks have their own eligibility criteria, vidya lakshmi scheme will suggest suitable loan scheme according to students eligible factors|
|5||How does the loan amount will be delivered?||For eligible students, educational loan amount will be transferred directly to their respecting candidate bank accounts.|
Vidya Lakshmi – the first web-based portal where students can able to attain all information regarding education loans in banks. Vidya lakshmi portal in a place where students can able to apply for loans to all bank at single place, just visit vidyalakshmi.co.in and apply for educational loans.