Shravan Bal Seva Rajya Nivruttivetan Yojana Maharashtra 2019-20 [Application Form Online, Eligiblity, Documents, Portal]
The Maharashtra Government has launched the Shravan Bal Seva State Retirement Scheme for the destitute people of the state. It is a pension scheme sponsored by the state government. Under this scheme, all categories of candidates will be eligible for benefits under the Shravan Bal Seva State Retirement Scheme. The article will give you complete information about the benefits of the scheme, eligible and applying through this article.
|Name of Scheme||Shravan Bal Seva Rajya Nivruttivetan Yojana|
|Launch time||May, 2019|
|Launched by||Maharashtra government|
|Target people||Senior citizens|
|Benefit of the scheme||Monetary assistance|
Key features of the scheme
- Objective of the monetary assistance-This amount can be spent by a senior citizen to overcome the economic problem in his life. At this age, physical strength is reduced due to which people are unable to work and in such a situation, people of many families feel that the senior citizens of their home are burdened; they do not consider it necessary to meet their needs, help of such destitute senior citizens. The government is providing this amount in the form of financial assistance to them. The main objective of this scheme is to make senior citizens of the state self-reliant.
- Role of the scheme-This scheme is a state government sponsored pension scheme run especially for the poor and needy senior citizens of the state.
- Monetary assistance-Financial assistance will be provided to the elderly citizens of the state under this scheme. Financial assistance of 600 rupees per month will be provided as pension to the poor and needy senior citizens of the state.
- Categories of assistance-The candidates belonging to BPL category will be given 400 rupees per month under the state government and 200 rupees under the PM Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme. Applicants who have not been listed under the BPL category by the Maharashtra government will get the benefit of 600 rupees per month.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
Applicants applying in this Maharashtra Hearing Child Services State Retirement Scheme are required to consider the following eligibility
- Category of the candidate– There are two categories of the scheme- Category A and Category B. In case of Category A, according to the rules, the applicants name should not be listed in the BPL list.
- Age limit- To avail the benefit of the scheme the beneficiary age should be 65 years or more.
- Annual income- According to the rules, the annual income of the candidates should be 21000 rupees or less.
- BPL candidates-For the Category B applicants of 65 years of age and belonging to BPL will be eligible to get benefits under this scheme.
- Identity proof- In order to apply for the scheme the candidates needs to provide ID proofs like voter ID and Aadhar card.
- Address proof- The scheme is applicable for the candidates who are the residents of Maharashtra. This is the reason the candidates are asked submit address proof during the time of application.
- Age proof- As the scheme is applicable for the candidates’ age of 65 so the interested candidates need to submit birth certificate in order to prove the original age.
- Salary proof- There is a limitation of annual income and this is the reason candidates need to submit proof of annual income.
How to apply for the scheme?
If you want to apply in this scheme, its application form will be submitted to the Collector Office / Tehsildar / Talathi and if there is any discrepancy in the candidates’ application form, then the candidates can contact the Collector / Tehsildar / Talathi. The registration for the scheme is done online as well and for that the candidates need to visit Shravan Bal Seva Rajya Nivruttivetan Yojana Maharashtra Portal. For more information and candidates can visit the Maharashtra Government website.
The pension scheme is undoubtedly a commendable step taken by the Maharashtra government and it is completely state sponsored. The scheme will help to support the family of the elderly people in the state. The financial assistance for the Category B candidates will help to fulfill the need for fundamental things.
Other links –