Mukhyamantri Anchal Amrit Yojana Uttarakhand 2020 (Eligibility Criteria)
The Mukhyamantri Anchal Amrit Yojana has been initiated by the Uttarakhand government, aiming for the improvement of malnutrition school children. It has been supervised by the state Chief Minister aiming to provide free milk twice a week to eliminate the conditions triggered by the problems of malnutrition. Read the following part of the article to grasp better details about the number of children to be covered under the scheme and other details.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Anchal Amrit Yojana|
|Target group of the scheme||Children of Uttarakhand state|
|Main objective of the scheme||To provide milk to children suffering from malnutrition|
|Scheme has been launched in||Uttarakhand|
|Scheme has been launched by||Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat|
|Amount of milk to be given under the scheme||The state government will offer 200 ml of milk|
Key features of Mukhyamantri Anchal Amril Yojana
- Total number of beneficiaries of the scheme – Near about 2.5 lakh children of the state will be offered milk as per the scheme rules.
- Main focus of the scheme – The main motive of the above said scheme is to offer food to the children who are malnutrition. It shall help to improve the condition of the malnutrition children impacting the overall condition of the country.
- Target group under the scheme – The target group of the scheme is the malnutrition child of Uttarakhand who belong to the age group of 3 to 6 years.
- Department to supervise the scheme – The Women’s Empowerment and Child Development Uttarakhand will take care of the effective implementation of the scheme that shall fight to eliminate malnutrition in the state.
- Numbers of cows – A total of 9000 cows are prepared for milking. In addition, state government is seeking assistance from farmers so that there is sufficient amount of milk to be given to the children of the state. As a result of the scheme, the children will be given sweet and fragrant milk.
- Malnutrition children – Near about 18000 children belonging to the state of Uttarakhand are malnutrition. Therefore, the children can avail of the scheme perks.
- Improving lifestyle conditions in the state – By launching the scheme, the state government is trying to offer a healthy lifestyle to the citizens of the state. In addition to this, it also plans to reduce the chances of school dropouts in the state.
Eligibility of the scheme
- Permanent residents of Uttarakhand – As the above said scheme has been introduced in Uttarakhand, only the permanent and legal residents of the state are eligible to get the scheme benefits.
- Students in Anganwadi centers –The scheme benefits can be availed only by the students who are studying in the Anganwadi centers. If the students are not studying in the centers, they will not be given the scheme benefits. It is also known that near about 20000 anganwadi centers of the state are involved in offering education to the students.
Documents required for the scheme
- Residential proof – Appropriate residential documents should be produced at the time of registration under the scheme. It shall help the higher authority to scrutiny where the students are a legal resident of the state or not.
- Students of Anganwadi centers – Students should produce suitable documents in support of the claim that they are studying in the Anganwadi centers. This will help to know that they are eligible to get the benefits from the scheme.
- Family income certificate – The children opting for the scheme benefits should produce annual income certificate of their family. This shall help to justify the fact that they are the malnutrition children.
As the scheme is a new launch, the state government is yet to come up with its registration details. The official portal is yet to come up and as soon as it shows up, the beneficiaries will be the first one to know about it. For this, the beneficiaries have to stay updated about the scheme. In the official portal, the details of the application process will be updated for the beneficiaries.
Other links –