Manipur Inner Line Permit (ILP) Online Application Form 2020 at manipurilponline.mn.gov.in Portal
The Manipur state government has come up with Inner Line Permit for the inward travelers visiting Manipur. Online application form for the same has come up, and for this, the interested candidates have to visit the official website of the scheme. Different categories are available in the application form, and people have to fill it up while applying for the entitled scheme. The following part of the article shall take you through other relevant details related to the scheme.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Manipur Inner Line Permit|
|Target group of the scheme||Travellers of Manipur|
|Main objective of the scheme||To offer legal travel document for inward traveling to Manipur|
|Mode of registration for the scheme||Online and offline|
|Official portal of scheme||manipurilponline.mn.gov.in|
Highlight of the Manipur Inner Line Permit
- The Manipur government has initiated the Inner Line Permit as an official travel document that will be issued by the Manipur state government.
- The permit mentioned above is in accordance with Section 2 and 4 of Bengal Eastern Frontier regulation that came during 1973. By this permit, all Indian citizens can visit the beautiful city of Manipur.
- Online application form has been invited by the state government for the ease of the interested candidates and they can apply under different categories as given.
- After filling up the application form online, they can use the PDF copy or filled up form at the entry gate. Along with this, they have to make payments that shall help generate the required ILP permit.
Procedure of online application
- First, you have to visit the official site of the scheme at manipurilponline.mn.gov.in.
- Now, as the homepage of the website shows up, you can select the permit type from the options that come up. The categories available are special category, temporary permit, regular permit and labor permit.
- Here, the candidate has to click on the right type of permit, and after clicking on it, they can get access to an online form.
- After this, they have to fill up the form with relevant details and click on the submit button.
- Following this, the candidate has to attach some useful documents like a signature, Aadhaar card, passport size photo, Aadhaar card, and other required attachments to avail the benefits of the permit.
Manipur ILP Offline Application Process
If you wish to apply for the Manipur ILP, the offline mode is also available. For this, the visitor has to visit the issuing authority. Here, the candidate has to furnish the Aadhaar card, and it will be scanned along with your signature and passport for scrutiny by higher authorities to ensure whether the candidate is eligible to get the scheme benefits or not. The officer will enter the necessary data to fill-up the form, and after it is completed, the candidate has to pay for it. Only after the payment, the permit for the legal documents of the traveler will be generated.
Different types of Inner Line Permit in Manipur
There are 4 types of Manipur ILP that are detailed below.
- Special category in Form A – It includes people in the government sector, contractors, traders, investors along with business establishments. Also, it requires renewal after 3 years.
- Regular permit in Form B – It includes individuals visiting the state frequently, but it is subject to a permanent resident of the state.
- Temporary permit in Form C – This category includes tourists or business representatives who are traveling for a short time of 15 days.
- Labor permit in Form D – A group of laborers under a firm for a specified time.
Details of Manipur ILP payment fee structure
When applying for the Manipur ILP, the following fee structure is involved.
- For any special permit, one has to pay rupees 5000 initially and then rupees 10000 during subsequent months.
- In case of a regular permit, the payment money is rupees 500 and rupees 1000 during the renewal.
- For temporary permit, rupees 100 in first case and rupees 200 at the time of renewal
- For bulk permit, one has to pay rupees 100 and then again rupees 100 as renewal
Other links –
- Water Supply Scheme in Assam
- Mukhyamantri Anchal Amrit Yojana Uttarakhand
- Mahatma Gandhi Bunkar Bima Yojana
- Samajwadi Ambulance Swasthya Sewa