KCR Apathbandhu Ambulance Scheme in Telangana 2020
The society consists of people, belonging to different financial backgrounds. The backward communities require special support from the state government. It helps the people to secure a better position in the society. The Telangana government has announced a new scheme that will empower the jobless youngsters, belonging to the backward communities. Under the KCR Apathbandhu Ambulance Scheme the state government will offer financial assistance to a group to purchase and operate an ambulance.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||KCR Apathbandhu Ambulance Scheme|
|Launched by||Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao|
|Date of announcement||February 2020|
|Date of implementation||Soon|
|Target beneficiaries||Jobless youth hailing from backward communities|
|Supervised by||Minister for BC Welfare Gangula in Kamalakar|
|Implementation mode||Pilot basis|
Key features of the scheme
- Development of the backward communities – The primary objective of the state government is to implement this project so that it can boost the social and financial status of the people, belonging to MBC section.
- Securing financial security – The management of the ambulance will assist the unemployed applicants to generate revenue. It will pave the path for the financial prosperity of the people.
- Developing medical facility – The easy access to the modern ambulance, in the rural areas will assist the patients in getting proper and faster medical attention.
- Financial assistance – The state Chief Minister will soon announce the financial assistance that the applicants will receive.
- Number of candidates in the group – It has been highlighted in the draft that five unemployed people, belonging to the MBC will need to form a group and apply for the scheme.
- Pilot implementation – For the time being, the state government will implement the scheme on a pilot basis. During this, one group from every district will be selected for obtaining the financial assistance to purchase an ambulance.
Eligibility for the applicants
- Must be a resident of Telangana – It is necessary that the applicant is a legal and permanent resident of this state to attain the benefits of this project.
- Most belong to MBC category – It is important that the applicants belong to the Most Backward Community category to register for this scheme.
- Must be unemployed – If the applicant has any source of registered income, i.e. if he/she has a job, then the applicant will not be able to obtain the perks of this scheme.
- Must belong to BPL category – Only those applicants will be able to apply for this scheme, which belong to the BPL category.
- Must have a bank account – It is important that the applicants have access to an active bank account, where the financial assistance will be deposited by the state government.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential proof – If the applicants fail to offer the residential documents, then their re-enrollment request will be terminated.
- Identification proof – Each member of the group must submit a copy of his/her Aadhar card for verification.
- BPL certificate – The candidate must attach a copy of the BPL certificate with the registration form.
- MBC certificate – The attachment of the copy of the MBC certificate is a must with the application form.
- Unemployment certificate – It is necessary that the candidate submits a certificate that highlights that he/she is unemployed.
- Bank account details – The candidate needs to attach the details of the bank account document.
How to get the application form and register?
The scheme has been announced last month. The state government is still working on the finalization of the implementation strategies. Apart from this, no concrete announcement has been made, that sheds light on the application process. If you want to obtain more information about the various aspects of this project, then check out our site at regular intervals.
The betterment of the backward community individuals depends on the successful implementation of this project. It will trigger the enhancement of both social and financial status of the people, belonging to MBCs
Other links –
- Scheme For Loans to Small and Cottage Food Processors in Unorganized Sectors
- Manipur Inner Line Permit (ILP) Online Form