www.Kaushalkar.com Kaushalya Karnataka Scheme Trainee application and registration Online
With an aim to offer with more employment opportunities, the state government of Karnataka has planned to launch a new employment scheme. The official announced was made by the government spokesperson in states cabinet meeting for unemployed youths of Karnataka. The government has planned to offer better training for the unemployed youth such that they get to develop their skills and improve their knowledge with an aim to have better job opportunities in their life.
Main features of the Kaushaliya Karnataka scheme
- The new scheme launched by state’s CM Mr. Siddharamaiah for the young youth of the state. It is certain that under the scheme the state government aims at providing assistance to the youth by polishing their skills and knowledge for better job prospects in the future. The scheme is only aimed to helping unemployed youth of the state.
- Under the scheme it is certain that the state government aims at developing new entrepreneurs. You need to keep in mind that the scheme id not implemented for youth to give them better jobs but to help open up better prostects for them. Under the scheme it is certain that the unemployed youth will get an opportunity to polish and improve their level of knowledge and skills in different areas such that they can dream of becoming new entrepreneurs.
- Under the scheme it is also certain that the government has planned to implement two separate departments – Vahini 1 and 2 that will only be regulated under the state government. The two departments will help the youth to develop with their skills and provide with better livelihood opportunities by opening new jobs.
- At the time of launching of the new scheme it is certain that nearly 800 youths had attended it. As the server condition was not favorable so not every one could get registered under the scheme.
- You certainly can find different sections for literate and illiterate unemployed youths in the online portal. The moment you get registered it is also important for you to provide with true information.
Kaushalya Karnataka Scheme Mobile App
- The state government has also made it very clear that the state government has also planned to launch a mobile app for the new scheme. This app will help the youth to ease up with the process of registration to get connected to the scheme.
- Apart from this the state government has also made it very clear that youths will be able to download the new Android app from Play station and install it.
- To get registered using your mobile phone you may have to provide with your Aadhar card number. It is also important that you can use the app from your Aadhar registered mobile phone.
Details of stipend provided
Under the scheme it is certain that the state government has announced to pay a stipend of Rs 1000 to Rs1500 to the candidates. The stipend will be paid in the form of salary to the youths. After registration the youths will be able to collect this stipend on monthly basis.
The state government has announced the new scheme for youths between 18 to 35 years of age. It is open for any youth who could not complete their secondary education from college and school and are unemployed at the time of registration.
Created job opportunities under the scheme
- Under the scheme the state government has announced of creating nearly 5 lakhs job opportunities for youths.
- The government has also announced that it will be creating nearly 25 percent of the overall opportunities for ST category.
- Nearly 3 percent of the posts will be reserved for physically handicapped youths of the state.
- The state government will also reserve around 33 percent of the opportunities for women of the state. All other seats will be provided for youths belonging to general categories.
To get registered for the scheme you may have to provide with a copy of your voter ID card, residential proof, Aadhar card and a copy of your confirmation certificate. You may have to submit all documents at the time of registration under the scheme.
Process of downloading the registration form under the scheme
- If you want to get registered under the scheme then it is certain that you may have to log on to the official website kaushalkar.com.
- On the website you can find Trainee registration option. Just get started by clicking this option.
- You will have to select download option for opening the registration form. Once you have completed the filling in of details on the form you can submit it on the web portal.
Process of applying for the scheme via mobile app and online web portal
Mobile app process
- In case you are looking forward to get registered under the scheme via mobile app then you may have to install the app after downloading it from Play store.
- After installation you just need to follow step-by-step guidelines and complete with the registration process. When registering through mobile app you may have to provide with your Aadhar card details for verification.
Using online web portal
- You have to get started with logging on to the official website. On the home page you have to select Trainee registration option. Click on the registration form option to fill in application form.
- You may have to provide with all possible details including your name, address, age, education and gender.
- After entering the details you will be sent with an OTP number that you have to enter for verification. This is to check with the Aadhar linked mobile phone number.
- You can complete the process of registration by clicking the submit option. Before you submit it is important that you check with all details provided to avoid rejection.
Last date of registration
The state government has already declared that the process of registration will be done latest by 27th May 2017. You have to log on to the official website to get registered.