Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat 2020-21 [Online Application. Loan, Interest Rate, List, Eligibility, Documents]
The Manav Garima Yojana has been launched by Gujarat government. Now, it has invited submission of application form online through the newly launched portal relating to the scheme. The main idea of the scheme launch is to offer employment opportunities to the poor. The candidates have to furnish different documents if they wish to register online. Read on to know more about the entitled scheme and its online application.
Overview of Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana 2020
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana 2020|
|Scheme has been launched by||Gujarat government|
|Scheme has been launched in||Gujarat|
|Benefits of the scheme||To offer employment to people of SC category|
|Target group of the scheme||Poor people of SC glass|
|Scheme will be launched by the help of||Ministry of Tribal Affairs of India|
|Official portal of the scheme||https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/|
|Who will start the scheme soon||Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|Mode of application for the scheme||Online|
|Application status||Available to be checked through official portal|
Key Features –
- Main focus of the scheme –The main objective of the scheme is to offer employment opportunities along with scopes for business by offering latest equipment and tools to the poor people of the SC category.
- Target group of the scheme – The poor unemployed belonging to scheduled caste are the target group of the scheme.
- Department helping in scheme launch – The Gujarat government in joint collaboration with the Ministry of Tribal Affairs will help in the smooth launch of the scheme.
- Category of the society – Individuals belonging to scheduled caste and below the poverty level are eligible to avail of the above-said scheme benefits. Even the latest tools and equipment will be given by the state government so that individuals can start a business venture and find a way of better living.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- Residential proof –Only native residents of Gujarat state are eligible to get the scheme benefits. Candidates from other states cannot register for the scheme.
- Identification details – Candidates belonging to scheduled caste are eligible to register for the scheme. In addition, the ones belonging to below poverty level are also eligible.
- Income details– The candidates with annual income less than rupees 47000 in case of rural area and rupees 60000 for the urban area can get the benefits.
- Bank account details – The candidate should have an active bank account linked with Aadhaar Card, which is required in this scheme.
Documents required for the scheme
- Residential details –As suitable residential proof, the candidates have to come up with a permanent residential address to justify they are the native of the state.
- Income certificate –The candidates have to furnish suitable income certificate at the time of registration to be scrutinized by higher authorities.
- Identification proof – As identification, candidates should furnish Aadhaar card, voter ID card, Pan Card and the like documents. Along with this, the candidates also need to show their passport size photograph for registration.
- Bank account details – As for bank details, candidates should furnish bank passbook, ISFSC code, account number and the like details. With this, it will be easy to transfer the money to the linked bank account of the beneficiary of the scheme.
- Category certificate – The candidates belonging to BPL or SC category should produce the same at the time of registration for the scheme. This shall help to know whether the person is eligible or not.
Details of Application Form PDF Download for the scheme
The interested candidates who will enroll for the above-said scheme need to register through the digitalized application form available on the portal. Here, the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment is working as an agency and helping in the quick implementation of the scheme.
Let us go through the simple steps given below to get the application form.
- First, the candidate has to visit the official portal of the scheme on the link
- As the homepage shows up, one has to click on the ‘Director, Developing Caste Welfare’ section
- Following this, the applicants can get the application form from the homepage of SJE Gujarat DDCW portal and easily download it
- As the digitalized form shows up, one has to enter correct details in the form. Some of the details to be given are name, identification details, income and the like. Along with this, one has to attach the required documents to be scrutinized by the higher authorities to justify whether the candidates are eligible to get the scheme benefits or not.
Therefore, after this process, the money will be transferred to the candidates through the direct benefit transfer method in the linked account.
What are the main benefits Of Manav Garima Yojana?
- Poor People belonging to the BPL category will be offered benefits under the above-said scheme
- Individuals belonging to scheduled caste category can avail of the business tools and equipment
- Through successful implementation of the Manav Garima Yojana, the Gujarat state government will provide offer financial help to the candidates
- An amount of rupees 4000 will be given to the beneficiaries of the scheme with which they can buy required tools to business venture
- The main idea of the scheme is to boost the power and capability of the youth of the state with financial assistance through the scheme
- The scheme launch can help to offer secure and better living option to the poor families
- Other than male candidates, housewives can also apply for the scheme
- The beneficiary amount will be directly credited in the linked bank account of the candidate
- Therefore, the state government can offer different types of tools to carpenters, small businessmen, vendors, gardeners, hawkers and the like.
Frequently Asked Questions on the scheme
The Manav Garima Yojana is a scheme launched by the Gujarat government aiming to help the SC and BPL categories. By this, it shall help to boost the financial categories of the categories.
The link is available to directly download the digitalized application form of the scheme. However, they can also go through the portal given to register for the scheme.
The https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/ is the official portal of the scheme.
The state government will be helped by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs of India for the successful launch of the scheme.
The candidates belonging to the BPL who wish to start a business venture will be given rupees 4000. With this, they can buy different tools and equipment as required.
- Kerala Work Near Home Scheme
- उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री युवा स्वरोजगार योजना
- Loans under Mudra Yojana in Gujarat
- Rooftop Solar PV Plants Loans