Deendayal Rasoi Yojna in MP
The Deendayal Rasoi Yojana was introduced by the Madhya Pradesh government as a special program for the poorest residents in the state. This is being offered to provide the poor residents of the state with food at reduced rates. This is especially for the poorest people currently living in urban areas.
About Rs. 10 crore has been reserved for use within the scheme. This is to help with supporting the expected demand. It is also for improving upon how the funds may be provided to a larger number of people.
This is especially being highlighted in honor of the hundredth anniversary of the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya. The Deendayal Rasoi Yojana is being released as a means of commemorating the event. This helps to improve upon the general goal of the government to help those who are poor and need assistance in many forms.
How Is the Scheme Managed?
The scheme will be managed with the following points. These are designed to ensure that the money being handled in the process is being used with care and will go to the right people:
- Foods will be provided to the poor at a cost of Rs. 5 per person. This is designed to be an affordable solution that helps those who might not have enough money for getting foods on their own. Details on the specific foods are unclear although basic grains will more than likely be included.
- 51 districts within the state will be supported at the start of the scheme. Additional parts of the state will be supported in the future as the structure of the scheme continues to develop and work properly.
- The scheme will officially start on 1 April 2017. This is about four months after the program was originally announced by the state government.
- A group of volunteers will be hired to take care of administering the foods to people around the state. People around the state are welcome to contact their local government offices to potentially get into the program to deliver foods to people.
This is all designed with a setup similar to another scheme in Bhopal. This is being used to improve upon the lives of those who normally are unable to afford to get foods for many needs. The scheme will especially make a difference in those who struggle with their finances and those who might not have been able to find jobs for many reasons.
How Will Funds Come?
While Rs. 10 crore is to be used in the scheme, much of this is thanks to the efforts being handled through corporate providers. The Corporate Social Responsibility program is being used to fund the program. This is to keep from having to add additional taxes or to cut programs in some cases. Donations will be sent by corporations to help with covering the costs associated with getting such funds managed properly.
The support for the poor that is being offered by the Deendayal Rasoi Yojana MP is important to notice. It is a necessity for people to watch for how well the scheme can work and how they can get the most out of their plans for handling foods. The potential for this scheme to especially move into many other parts of India is especially worth noticing in terms of how it is developing and progressing.
- Captain Punjab Berozgari Bhatta Online Registration
- Central Government To Pay Rent Through Rent Voucher Scheme in 100 Smart Cities