AP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019-20[Amount, Student List, How To Apply, Last Date, Exam Pattern, Results, Registration Form, Official Website, Helpline Number, Eligibility, Documents
The AP Merit Scholarship Scheme has been launched for the studious students of the state. To get the scholarship benefits, the students can appear for the entrance examination in which students of class VIII can take part. The main motive of the scheme is to reimburse the tuition fees of the meritorious students, including other educational allowances. However, applications for the entrance examinations are invited from the education council. Read the following part of the article to know about the details of the application procedure along with eligibility criteria.
|AP Merit Scholarship Scheme Important Dates In 2019|
|Application online submission starts from |
|Payment of examination may start from |
|Last date for upload exam application by the concerned Head Master |
|Late date for fees payment||7th September|
|Date for submitting nominal rolls including other enclosures||10th September|
|Last date for submission of Printed Nominal Rolls by the concerned DEO’s |
|Date of examination||3rd November|
What are the highlighting features of the scheme?
- Date of examination – The scholarship examination will take place on 3rd November in Hindi, Urdu, English, and Telegu medium. The exam center will be revenue divisional headquarters in 13 districts throughout the state.
- Aim of the scheme – The main objective of the scholarship process is to provide financial help to students studying in class VII. With financial assistance, students can continue with their studies even after class VII and achieve success in their lives.
- Target students of the scheme –Students of government, local body, and government-aided, including model schools are the target group who can enjoy scholarship benefits under the scheme.
What are the eligibility criteria for the scheme?
- Marks percentage – Students belonging to OC and BC category should secure at least 55% marks or B+ grade for all categories in class VII examination to become eligible for the scholarship. For students in the SC, ST, or PH category, students should get at least 50% marks.
- Students of government schools – Students going to the government, local body or municipal, government-aided or AP model schools are eligible for the scholarship benefits. However, students belonging to AP Residential High School, AP Tribal Welfare Residential Schools, AP Social Welfare Residential Schools, Government Ashram High Schools, and others cannot avail scheme benefits.
- Family annual income – The annual income of the students should be below rupees 150000 to get the scheme benefits. For private employees, the income certificate should be given by MRO. Government employees also have to produce their income certificate.
- Residential proof – Students willing to avail scholarship benefits have to produce residential proof. They should belong to Andhra Pradesh. However, students from other states are not eligible to take part in the scheme benefits.
Details of examination fees
The eligible students belonging to OC and BC category have to pay rupees 100, whereas the students belonging to SC and ST category should give only rupees 50. However, the fees submission can be done only through the online site of the entrance examination through SBI collect.
Documents required under the scheme
- Cast certificate – Original caste certificate that has been issued by MRO should be produced by candidates at the time of online registration to get the scheme benefits.
- Educational details – A demo passing certificate of class VII issued by school headmaster should be produced at the time of application for the scheme. This will help to consider whether the student is eligible for the scholarship or not.
- Residential certificate – Only the school going students are eligible for the scheme benefits. Moreover, students should provide details to justify that they only belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Details of online application procedure of scheme
The eligible students can apply online and get the application form from the AP Merit Scholarship Scheme official website . Students should produce the relevant documents mentioned above at the time of online registration for the scholarship benefits. This shall help the education authorities to check whether the student is eligible to get the benefits or not. However, students can start to apply online from 5th August onwards, but the state government has mentioned no such details of the procedure. As soon as it comes out, the beneficiaries will be the first to know about it from the official portal of the scholarship.
Therefore, with proper implementation of the AP Merit Scholarship Scheme, the eligible students can continue their students. The financial crisis will not hinder students from pursuing their education class VIII onwards. So, this will be of help for students of both government-aided, private, and government schools in the state.
- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019
- Zero Interest Crop Loan Scheme Assam
- Bangla Krishi Sech Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana