How to apply for Tarun Loan under Mudra bank?
Mudra loan and schemes are the latest in India’s headlines. Everyone wants to know details about the schemes like who can apply for this loan and what the eligibility criteria are. There are several websites where there are detailed news and the current schemes about the Mudra bank. Now, let’s start with several details and processes that the Mudra bank scheme is providing.
Well of us are aware of the fact that most the people of India are poor or they are of the middle class. Hence, the Mudra bank is offering loans to those sectors which belong to a very small organization or in other words, micro units. For uplifting those companies, the Mudra bank will provide loans at a comparatively less interest when compared to other banks. The main objective of the bank is to support those business units which are financially weak and they require the basic upliftment so that they can nourish further. The idea is set by the PM of India Mr. Narendra Modi and he kept only one goal in mind so that he can help the poor sectors to improve further.
- Guidelines will be launched so that the general public will come to know for what the loan schemes are meant and how one can apply for the loan.
- MFI (Micro Financial Institutions) entities will be regulated and registered.
- Running a scheme that is completely credit guaranteed.
- The micro units will also be provided with some expert suggestions so that they can grow up and develop in the most efficient way.
The Mudra bank is controlled by a special scheme that is named as the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana. This scheme is responsible for all the functioning as well as the responsibilities of the Mudra bank.
Now, as the main purpose of the Mudra bank is well known to all, hence a question arises, who can apply for the loan and what are the procedures and eligibility criteria? Several other things also include such as from where the application forms can be gained and what is the rate of interest? So, let’s find out about these.
Schemes- Shishu, Kishor and Tarun
The scheme is further classified under three categories namely Shishu, Kishor and Tarun.
- Shishu scheme- This is the category that is required by mostly start ups. This category is suitable for those who are about to start their business and they require a financial support. They can avail a loan of up to Rs. 50,000. Read more about Shishu Loan.
- Kishor scheme- This is meant for those who have already started their business, but they require the money for getting established. Such units can avail a loan of Rs. 50,000 up to Rs. 5 lakhs. Read More about Kishor Loan.
- Tarun scheme- Those businesses which are already established and they are completely set up, but they require some financial support so that they can continue their business as it is. These business units can avail a loan of up to Rs. 10 lakh.
How to apply Traun Loan?
- The first thing is, the borrower must visit his nearest commercial or private bank, under which the Mudra scheme is applicable.
- The person must convince the designated bank personnel so that he can get a loan sanctioned for it.
- Once the personnel are satisfied, he can fill up the form and provide the id proofs and all other details so that the bank can process the loan.
- Each and every formality should be filled up by the borrower.
- After checking thoroughly the details provided, the bank will sanction the loan in the name of the borrower.
Other Mudra Articles