(Hindi) Apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Registration Online [Application Form] or CSC |Awas Yojana CSC Finder |Awas Yojana Hindi |Awas Yojana PDF
In 2015, the Modi government has announced a huge housing development project where 2 crore houses will be built across the nation and provided to the people who are unable to buy or built own permanent house. The very popular Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana aka PMAY scheme is one of the largest housing developments schemes in India until now. The PM of India Shree Narendra Modi has stated that within next 7 years that is by 2022 all the homeless people will be able to get own houses.
Earlier the government has launched ‘Housing for all’ scheme however the scheme has modified and changed its name to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. PM Modi launched this scheme in the month of June last year (2015).
Key Features of the scheme
- This scheme has introduced to provide permanent housing to the people who are economically weak and belong to low income group and also women from the rural areas.
- Under this scheme the beneficiaries will get interest subsidy of 6.5% on the housing loans they will avail. Also the time span for the repayment of the loan will be 15 years long.
- The beneficiaries can apply for house in any preferred location and floor as well. People especially differently able and elderly people will get the advantage of ground floor flats under this scheme.
- Women will get more preference than men. Those women who lead the households will get preferences. This scheme is also called scheme for pro-women. It will help the women households to get a pucca house for them and family.
- Government will grant 1 Lac per household to buy new houses or reconstruct existing houses. The central government will assist the economically weaker groups by giving away 1.5 Lac more to build their houses. On the other the urban poor people will get 1.5 Lac more to build up own house in urban areas.
- There will be eco-friendly technology and construction equipments will be used to build the houses across the nation so that the environment does not get polluted by the construction of so many houses.
Awas Yojana – Phases
As per the yojana there will be 3 phases in total. With these 3 phases the housing development work will proceed in different states and cities.
- Phase 1: Phase 1 will start from 2015 and will end on 2017. Between these two years 100 cities will be covered. Development and construction will be started in these 100 cities from April 2015 and will be ended by March 2017.
- Phase 2: Under phase 2 which starts from April 2017 and ends on March 2019, there will be 200 more cities that will be covered.
- Phase 3: In phase 3 will consist of the rest of cities for the development of the housing projects under PMAY. The time span in phase 3 will be from April 2019 to March 2022.
Aim of the Yojana
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide own house to the people who don’t own permanent houses and also unable to buy or built one. Under this scheme there will be provision of housing loan at minimum and subsidised interest rates.
- This Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will also provide loans for the reconstruction of the existing houses. That is those who already have their permanent house but needs reconstruction can apply for the scheme.
- The beneficiaries under the schemes are the people who belong to Economically Weaker Section, Lower Income Group, Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe.
- Women can also apply for the scheme irrespective of their caste or religion. The scheme is said to the scheme for pro-women. So women under this scheme will get more preferences than men.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online using CSC
There is an application form available in online mode. One has to collect the form and fill it up and submit it for the verification.
The scheme offers online application for the people who are aware of using internet and such. The online application form can be downloaded from here: http://pmjandhanyojana.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Form-1111.pdf
It is a 4 pages form with two annexure, Annexure – A and B. There are some basic information that one must enter in the form and submit it for the verification. Once the verification is done the beneficiary can check his / her status online in beneficiaries’ name search. The online registration for the urban poor will start from 3rd November 2016.
- CSC is announced by the central government for urban and rural area’s people. Common Service Centres or CSC is the centres where all the government activities will take place for the common people. Any sort of problems or form collection or verification can be done through CSC now.
- As per the central government announcement there will be nearly 2 Lac CSCs across the urban area among which 60, 000 CSCs will take part in this scheme. Through CSC the applicants can submit the online applications.
- Under this scheme the applicant has to submit his Aadhaar Card to the CSC officers. If the applicant does not have his Aadhaar Card then the applicant can easily apply for one through CSC as well.
- The verification through CSC will be done by accepting e-KYC. That is the whole verification process will be done online and more accurately through CSC. Once the verification is done the applicants can see their names in the beneficiaries’ name list.
- The online form submission will cost Rs. 25/- extra for every applicant. After paying the money the officers will provide an acknowledgment to the applicant. There is an ID written on the face of the acknowledgement which is the login ID for the applicant to check their application status later on.
- To find the nearest CSC in your city visit the website http://gis.csc.gov.in/locator/csc.aspx . Applicant has to provide the name of the state, city / district, block / area and the person can easily see the location of nearest CSC office.
PMAY beneficiaries’ name search
Many a people are wondering how do they know whether they are eligible for the scheme or not. At the first place the applicant must submit his / her BPL card to show that he / she is fulfilling the eligibility criteria. On the other once the verification will be over the applicant will be notified by the banks under which he has enrolled for the scheme.
The applicant can also know his / her status through online process. Visit the page http://pmaymis.gov.in/Search_Name.aspx and type your name or at least first three letters of your name and click on the search button. There you will get a list of names that are eligible for the scheme and the status of your application as well.
PMAY – Quick Details about the Scheme
|Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|Launched on||June 2015|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Aim||To provide housing to all|
|Benefit||Interest subsidy of 6.5% on housing loan|
|Targeted houses||2 Crore|
|Places||Urban and rural across the nation|
|First phase||April 2015 to March 2017|
|Beneficiaries||BPL, EWS, LIG, women, SC, ST|
|Banks||All government banks and ICICI bank|
|Application||Through online and CSC|